This team is exploring how music, architecture, visual culture, and performance functioned together in the 1530 coronation mass of Holy Roman Emperor Charles V to reflect the culture and politics of medieval and early modern Europe.
- Ryan Freeland / Greenhouse Studios Graduate Assistant, Digital Media & Design Department
- Tom Lee / Greenhouse Studios Design Technologist
- Tim Miller / Greenhouse Studios Mellon Design Fellow
- Dan Pejril / Assistant Professor in Residence, Digital Media & Design Department
- Eric Rice / Associate Professor of Music History, Music Department
- Tom Scheinfeldt / Director, Greenhouse Studios
- Michael Young / Art and Design Librarian, UConn Library Research & Curriculum Department