Greenhouse Studios | Scholarly Communications Design at the University of Connecticut forges diverse and democratic collaborations that build humanities scholarship in new formats to engage new audiences.
Greenhouse Studios Blog
- Spotlight: Alyssa McDonaldAlyssa McDonald is a Greenhouse Studios SFA Graduate Research Assistant. My Name is Alyssa McDonald and I am a first-year graduate Student at the University of Connecticut. I am pursuing a Master of Fine Arts in Digital Media and Design. Before attending UConn, I received a Bachelor of Fine Arts from Massachusetts College of Art […]
- Spotlight: Kenia RodriguezKenia Rodriguez is a Greenhouse Studios CLAS Graduate Fellow My name is Kenia Rodriguez and I am a second year MA/PhD track student in English at the University of Connecticut (UConn). In May 2019, I earned my Bachelor of Arts in English Literature from California State University, Northridge. I am an HSI Pathways/Mellon Student Fellow […]
- Spotlight: Lauren CronanLauren Cronan is a Greenhouse Studios SFA Graduate Research Assistant. My name is Lauren Cronan and I am a first-year graduate student at the University of Connecticut. I’m pursuing a Master of Fine Arts in Digital Media and Design with a focus on digital culture, learning & advocacy. Before relocating to Hartford, I contributed service, […]
- Spotlight: Luisa Fernanda Arrieta FernandezLuisa Fernanda Arrieta Fernandez is a Greenhouse Studios CLAS Graduate Fellow I’ve always liked museums. But not in the contemplative way most of you might imagine. I like museums in the way a child likes his favorite truck; she looks at it, touches it owning every part of it, and pulls it apart over and […]
- Spotlight: Wenchao LouWenchao Lou is a Greenhouse Studios SFA Graduate Research Assistant I am very happy to be able to work with professors and students in Greenhouse Studios. I also learned a lot during this year. In my first year at Greenhouse Studios, I was involved in Overrated’s board game design by designing cards and tokens, and […]