Greenhouse Studios | Scholarly Communications Design at the University of Connecticut forges diverse and democratic collaborations that build humanities scholarship in new formats to engage new audiences.
Greenhouse Studios Blog
- Sourcery Team Receives $805,000 Grant from The Andrew W. Mellon FoundationGreenhouse Studios at the University of Connecticut, in partnership with several leading libraries and archives, is pleased to announce that it has been awarded a grant in the amount of $805,000 over two years from The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation. The grant will support the continued development and outreach of Sourcery, a mobile application that […]
- Spotlight: Roya Mahdavi MovahedRoya Mahdavi Movahed is a Greenhouse Studios SFA Graduate Research Assistant. My name is Roya Mahdavi Movahed and I am pursuing a Master of Fine Arts in Digital Media & Design. I have been in the field of visual communications for several years working as a visual designer and multimedia specialist. Before coming to Greenhouse […]
- Spotlight: Jin LiuJin Liu is a Greenhouse Studios SFA Graduate Research Assistant. My name is Jin Liu and I’m a first year DMD graduate student from China. I’m pursuing a Master of Fine Arts in Digital Media & Design with a concentration in Game Design. Before attending UConn, I went to Beijing Film Academy in China and […]
- Examining Land-Grant Universities’ Colonial HistoryThe project team of “Land Grab CT,” an interactive website produced by UConn’s Greenhouse Studios in conjunction with the Native American Cultural Programs (NACP) and Native American and Indigenous Students Association (NAISA), will facilitate two engaging events during the second week of October for Indigenous Peoples’ Week: The NACP and NAISA will host Tristan Ahtone […]
- Remote Access to Archives and Special CollectionsOrganized by members of Greenhouse Studios at the University of Connecticut and Northeastern University Library, the conference series “Remote Access to Archives and Special Collections” took place over five Fridays from October 16th to November 20th, 2020. Each session included an organizer and was headlined by a speaker or group of panelists. The organizer of each session […]