Greenhouse Studios | Scholarly Communications Design at the University of Connecticut forges diverse and democratic collaborations that build humanities scholarship in new formats to engage new audiences.
Greenhouse Studios Blog
- Remote Access to Archives and Special CollectionsOrganized by members of Greenhouse Studios at the University of Connecticut and Northeastern University Library, the conference series “Remote Access to Archives and Special Collections” took place over five Fridays from October 16th to November 20th, 2020. Each session included an organizer and was headlined by a speaker or group of panelists. The organizer of each session […]
- Spotlight: Lauren HarlandLauren Harland is a Greenhouse Studios Undergraduate Research Assistant. My name is Lauren Harland and I am a sophomore undergraduate student at the University of Connecticut. I am pursuing a Bachelor of Arts in Digital Media & Design with a concentration in Business Strategies. Before attending UConn, I went to Averill Park High School just outside […]
- By Our Love: Exposing Paradox in Political TribalismThe creators of “By Our Love,” an animated short video produced by Greenhouse Studios, will facilitate a dialogue in partnership with the Encounters Series, titled “Paradox in Political Tribalism,” which will be held virtually via Zoom on February 4, 2021 at 7:30 p.m. Released on January 22nd, “By Our Love” is a thought-provoking animated short set […]
- Spotlight: Alyssa McDonaldAlyssa McDonald is a Greenhouse Studios SFA Graduate Research Assistant. My Name is Alyssa McDonald and I am a first-year graduate Student at the University of Connecticut. I am pursuing a Master of Fine Arts in Digital Media and Design. Before attending UConn, I received a Bachelor of Fine Arts from Massachusetts College of Art […]
- Spotlight: Kenia RodriguezKenia Rodriguez is a Greenhouse Studios CLAS Graduate Fellow My name is Kenia Rodriguez and I am a second year MA/PhD track student in English at the University of Connecticut (UConn). In May 2019, I earned my Bachelor of Arts in English Literature from California State University, Northridge. I am an HSI Pathways/Mellon Student Fellow […]