Greenhouse Studios | Scholarly Communications Design at the University of Connecticut forges diverse and democratic collaborations that build humanities scholarship in new formats to engage new audiences.
Greenhouse Studios Blog
- Spotlight: Lauren HarlandLauren Harland is a Greenhouse Studios Undergraduate Research Assistant. My name is Lauren Harland and I am a sophomore undergraduate student at the University of Connecticut. I am pursuing a Bachelor of Arts in Digital Media & Design with a concentration in Business Strategies. Before attending UConn, I went to Averill Park High School just outside […]
- By Our Love: Exposing Paradox in Political TribalismThe creators of “By Our Love,” an animated short video produced by Greenhouse Studios, will facilitate a dialogue in partnership with the Encounters Series, titled “Paradox in Political Tribalism,” which will be held virtually via Zoom on February 4, 2021 at 7:30 p.m. Released on January 22nd, “By Our Love” is a thought-provoking animated short set […]
- Spotlight: Alyssa McDonaldAlyssa McDonald is a Greenhouse Studios SFA Graduate Research Assistant. My Name is Alyssa McDonald and I am a first-year graduate Student at the University of Connecticut. I am pursuing a Master of Fine Arts in Digital Media and Design. Before attending UConn, I received a Bachelor of Fine Arts from Massachusetts College of Art […]
- Spotlight: Kenia RodriguezKenia Rodriguez is a Greenhouse Studios CLAS Graduate Fellow My name is Kenia Rodriguez and I am a second year MA/PhD track student in English at the University of Connecticut (UConn). In May 2019, I earned my Bachelor of Arts in English Literature from California State University, Northridge. I am an HSI Pathways/Mellon Student Fellow […]
- Spotlight: Lauren CronanLauren Cronan is a Greenhouse Studios SFA Graduate Research Assistant. My name is Lauren Cronan and I am a first-year graduate student at the University of Connecticut. I’m pursuing a Master of Fine Arts in Digital Media and Design with a focus on digital culture, learning & advocacy. Before relocating to Hartford, I contributed service, […]